In compliance with the recent tighter measures by the multi-ministry task force on 4 May 2021. Sports Singapore has announced that certain sports hall facilities will be temporarily closed to curb further community transmissions. The attached advisory by Achieving Heights Academy will be a breakdown of the recent changes starting from 8th May to 30th May 2021.
Achieving Heights Academy seeks the understanding of all parents and trainees and urges all to comply with the following:
- Maximum Pax Of 5 Students Per Court
- Parents Are Advise Not To Enter The Hall
- Masks On At All Times Unless Exercising
- Wash Hands Before & After Lessons
- Sharing Of Equipment Is Not Recommended
As much as we understand that most parents wish to witness their child’s development progress in action. However, this is to prevent exceeding the venue capacity limits.
Achieving Heights Academy
Safety Management Team